Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Garland

Here's a couple brushes I created for all your Christmas garland needs. There are two brushes (set up as Tools) in this set, a "Pine Garland" and a "Silver Garland." Both create nice bristly ropes of garland that you can loop around anything. I couldn't get the flow up where I wanted so you probably will want to go over the lines a couple times. Also, they look extra good if you add a slight shadow emboss layer style.


Created in Photoshop CS6 so they may not work in earlier versions. See the sidebar on the right for installation instructions.

Enjoy, and have a Merry Christmas.

Download Pine and Silver Garland brushes

3 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I need! Thank you so much!

    Su

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've spent the better part of this entire evening searching for brushes, patterns and tutorials for classic pine garlands and found nothing to my liking. And then I found you, and you saved me. Thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. make more posts!

    ReplyDelete