Thursday, August 23, 2012

Gallery Time 2

For me, the most rewarding thing about this blog is receiving artwork from folks who were inspired by my brushes. My hectic schedule prevents me from posting galleries nearly as often as I should, and as such a lot of artwork has gone under appreciated around here. Here is a collection of some of my favorite submissions I have received in recent months. Thanks everyone for sharing, and please keep sending me your illustrations and animations!


Let's kick it off with this beautiful illustration by Alyssa Thomas. So wonderful!








Greg Lytle did the great animation on "The Storytelling Animal" by Jonathan Gottschall
I love this great sketch by Louie Zong

Well that seems to be all Blogger will let me put in one post, so I will continue this in a second post here.

No comments: